With over 1800 games and everybody keen to know the current status of game results, we have a system that requires accurate inputting of scores to the Scoring Platform. We expect that Coaches (Teachers) will assist us with this requirement. We do not want to introduce fines for failure to submit but will do so next year if we have to. Thank you for your assistance and professionalism.
1. Using the QR code on this page or link http://sportsm8.azurewebsites.net/ go to SportsM8 Scoring Platform and log in with the details emailed to you.
2. Every school is setup with a unique school code, the SportsM8 login details are sent to you (as a school contact person) and are already linked to your team code.
3. Note – School Contacts may share the unique team code with other Coaches/Teachers who can also access the scoring platform and enter scores.
4. From drop down box select relevant team & division (i.e. 13 Girls).
5. This then shows that teams games (13 girls) which need to have all game results submitted.
6. Submit score for each game within 30 minutes of the game’s completion (Note – if you are late, you will not be able to enter the score and Admin will use the result submitted by your opponent with referee card validation).
7. You cannot edit a score once it is submitted.
8. Contact Admin to alert us to any discrepancies appearing on event website where results will appear.
For more help if required checkout the YouTube links below.
• Also see relevant graphics below.
• Support or queries regarding the process or difficulty with accessing the Platform please direct your query to – firstname.lastname@example.org